10 Things You Need to Know about Workers' Compensation in RI
- Workers' comp is required in RI even if you have just a single employee.
- It protects your employees and it protects your business.
- There is a lot at stake. (Millions).
- Different employers have different insurance risks and resulting premiums.
- There are ways to minimize your insurance costs.
- Getting your employees back to work is ALWAYS the common goal.
- A safer workspace proves to increase productivity, employee satisfaction and financial results.
- Better ergonomic safety will have significant bottom line impact to your business.
- The market is always changing, confirm with your agent that you're not overpaying for your insurance.
- Lawsuits are a risk. It's good to have an experienced ally to defend your business.
We're Rhode Island Experts:
Companies and organizations throughout Rhode Island rely on the confidence Beacon's workers' compensation insurance plans provide their employees. For a workers' compensation insurance quote, get started.