10 Things You Need to Know about Workers' Compensation in RI
- Workers' comp is required in RI even if you have just a single employee.
- It protects your employees and it protects your business.
- There is a lot at stake. (Millions).
- Different employers have different insurance risks and resulting premiums.
- There are ways to minimize your insurance costs.
- Getting your employees back to work is ALWAYS the common goal.
- A safer workspace proves to increase productivity, employee satisfaction and financial results.
- Better ergonomic safety will have significant bottom line impact to your business.
- The market is always changing, confirm with your agent that you're not overpaying for your insurance.
- Lawsuits are a risk. It's good to have an experienced ally to defend your business.
We're Rhode Island Experts:
Headquartered in Warwick, Beacon has the largest team of local ergonomic and safety professionals dedicated to creating safer workplaces, and an exceptional team of claim representatives, nurses case managers, and ergonomists to assist Rhode Island employers and their injured workers.
Companies and organizations throughout Rhode Island rely on the confidence our workers' compensation insurance plans provide their employees. For a workers' compensation insurance quote, contact your insurance agent.