Caregiver Safety Training
According to OSHA, facilities that implement injury prevention programs have achieved considerable success in reducing work-related injuries and associated workers’ compensation costs.
Beacon Mutual has developed an innovative on-site employee training program to specifically address body mechanics and patient aggression concerns.The program addresses the following topics:
- Body Mechanics
- Posture Basics for Sitting and Standing
- Stretch for Safety
- General Lifting Techniques
- Patient Mobility Guidelines
- Tips for tone, pace, eye contact and spacing
- Tips for clothing, jewelry and hair
- Tips for redirecting behaviors
- Recognizing patient triggers
- Release techniques for frequent grabs/holds
Complete the form to download the free Safety Alert in English or Spanish and learn more about Beacon's Caregiver Safety Training Program.